26.5.05

ugly

feeling ugly inside, ugly outside. yesterday we got a donation to the costume shop, and it was alot of '80's duplicates, so we were each allowed to raid. i snagged a leather skirt and a silver glitter belt. i wore the glitter belt today, with my fave jean skirt (the one of g's, with the high slits up the sides, a lime green short sleeved button down and this striped rainbow glittery tube top that a sent me. the the way the top has ties in the center that go around my neck is most unflattering. not that i have boobs, but if i did, it give the impression that they are floppy and low. and the slits weren't sexy at all today, they just exposed my skinny hairy calves and rediculous converses. curse those full length mirrored doors of the sears tower elevators. too tired to work. must work. have to work. spent most of the evening going to pay june rent, get my new keys. stopped by the library first and got more shakespeare books, and pages for you by silvia brownrigg. it's pretty magnificent so far, beautiful and a welcome escape from my hated life.

No comments: