28.6.05

chocolate coconut ice cream

i've got some, homemade, in my freezer. aren't you jelous? not if you knew how hot my apartment is! i came home from work, made a salad for dinner, then went right up north to drop off more stuff at the new place and see if the gas was turned on. i definately smelled gas in the kitchen, but couldn't really tell cause i have no electricity, the sun was setting, and the flashlight on my keychain is aparently burnt out. a wasted 3 hours, some would say, but no time spent in ac is wasted, in my opinion, these days. how is this different than g's whining? i'm not sure, but it definately IS different. she wants ac everywhere to make chicago something it's not. i revel in the strength it takes to be a chicagoan, and seek ac as temporary relief from the adventure.
anyway, still too hot to blog. for being so small, this new computer gives off alot of heat. plus, i have an email from connie that's intitled BABY IS HERE! so i'm much to distracted to write more. there's a german one from ruth too. my email box is full of interesting things. i guess this should make me feel better about the lack of comments.

No comments: