8.4.06

weekend recap

didn't get all my errands done. i did buy cat food, groceries and a gift to mail to ruth (spring frosting, what could bring her more joy?) i took my bike to the shop, my books to the library, and my coat to the dry cleaners, but when they said it would be $45 to put a new zipper in i brought it home again. got to the post office at 3:05 and wouldn't you know, they close at 3, not 5 on saturdays.

i made amazingly delicious cauliflower millet cassarole. i hung some drawings on the wall, paid my bills, started working on my portfolio and wrote a good bit of fiction. i showered, cleaned the catbox, bleached the toilet, recycled the newspapers, and took out the trash.

i feel like i've wasted my entire weekend online, and not a blog entry to show for it. that's why i make these lists. to make myself feel better.

No comments: