25.1.07

invigorated

why is it that whenever i come home from work i'm too dead to do anything, but then when it's 15 minutes past my bedtime i am all compelled to blog? i have so much i want to blog about.
1. the year in review.
2. post recipies.
3. post photos from second photography lesson and above mentioned recipies.
4. write about books.
5. write about my girlfriend.
6. write about the mundane activities of my day to day life.

and then i also want to write fiction, and write letters to the hundred or so emails filling up my starred box.

so what do i do? come home and plug in the rice cooker and watch the goofy french film the closet. i did put away my christmas boxes, and write a postcard, and pour drano down the drains and washed my dishes. PLEASE can i have a gold star?

No comments: