27.2.05

costume parade

finished up my creative non-fiction readings this morning- only doing the bare minimum for classes at this point. then had rehersal all day. my advisor frances didn't show up. it makes me worried- was i not clear enough about when it was? did something happen to her? but also relieved- she can be so picky, and it's a long enough day of people yelling things i've forgotten at me. elijah's too dressed up here, charlie's too dressed down here, nathan needs his Other pants leg to be ripped by the dog, bianca needs a wig, und so wieder, und so wieder. i have my list, i keep writing things down at the end of it. i do hope there's nothing i've forgotten to write down, cause at this point if it isn't there i'm not remembering it tomorrow! i only have 3 hours in the costume shop- looks like another lunchless day for me. i'm so tired! but it was good to see the whole thing- begining to end, actors in costumes. my fave pair of old-man plaid pants were cut... charlie is onstage at the end of EVERY scene and the begining of EVERY succeeding one. he only has time to change shirts. not that you care about the trivial details. esp. as you'll never see the show. but these are all what's running though my head. and they expect me to go to classes tomorrow! can you imagine!

No comments: