4.1.06

clementine

long boring day at work today, blah blah blah. we're doing inventory, which everyone hates, but i'm less easily distracted than ch, so i end up doing more of it. blech.

went to see a film jen worked on after work today. boring, but short. the film i mean. not the trip to see it and back.

ch told me i had a new reader, and though he's anonymous, i'm guessing it's joe since he corrected my german spelling, mocked my vegetarianism and recomended gay books. but hey, i'm just glad someone looked at my booklist. makes me more inclined to update it, which you probably haven't noticed i haven't done in months. not that i read books anymore. i just knit.

went grocery shopping today, too. almost bought a box of clementines, cause they reminded me of leah telling l, "you are like clementines to me, because you're in my life for such short periods of time throughout the year, it makes me really love and appreciate you when you are here." and then i added, "and because she's darling."

No comments: