19.3.06

more industrious

the problem stems from not eating. i eat chocolate in bed while reading my novel for hours on weekend mornings, then i don't get to eat breakfast until 1 or 2. so then i never eat lunch and i'm distracted so i don't make dinner in time, so end up being out of energy and useless for all my daylight hours. i need to start eating lunch at 3 or 4. magically, all my problems will be solved, i will complete all the items on my list every weekend, achieve all sorts of goals and be perfectly happy and content with every aspect of my life.

honest.

so did nothing yesterday. talked to a, mom, ch. wasted hours online. got my closet sorta organized, but didn't leave the house. lazy lazy. finally after dinner i got working on my mending. fixed all the sewing issues, finally made the top out of the black velvet skirt remanant. it's got a big silver zipper with an o pull- very sexy. paid my bills, started working on the tshirt skirt but it was almost 2 and i remembered i had all day today to work too. today i've already photographed the neighborhood, went to the cleaners and inquired about a zipper for my coat, got felt for jason's sweater, stopped at the health food store, the grocery store (for bagels) and devon market (for vegetables). also stopped at the thrift store looking for tshirts to cut up, but no dice. and it's only 4! now i need to get back to stitchin, and first i'm going to make some zuchini feta pancakes to keep me going.

No comments: