14.2.10

167/365


167/365
Originally uploaded by unglaubliche caitlin
man, i'm like two weeks behind with lableing my pictures and blogging and stuff. i don't even remember half these pictures. i had a dream about knitters and it made me wanna take a picture of my stash (and my ziggy socks!) this is it. i'm allowed one drawer. as you can see, i need to do some knitting out of it, but i could fit 2 or 3 more balls if neccesary. this seems like a lot of yarn to me and i can knit from it for a long time, but most knitters i know would be appalled at the idea of culling their stash down to one drawer. i know knitters with rooms for yarn. i don't have that luxury. the only exemption i have is if i have yarn for a sweater. cause obviously a whole sweater's worth of yarn would take up half the drawer!

No comments: