1.3.07

lots of walking

typed up todays entry. was adding tags when the rainbow started spinning. safari not responding.

not that my stories were any more clever the first time.

my alarm clock tends not to snooze occassionally, so i overslept. walked the whole way to the the train station before i realized my wallet was at home. walked back home. got the wallet. walked back to the train station.

bag lady called. i promised her bags by saturday. have no gumption. hope i can make myself finish them. ch and i were both snippy. he left early. i gave my cta card to our delivery person. he gave it back and i didn't put it back in my wallet, much to my dismay after walking all the way to the red line.

walked back to the sears tower. got my card. took the bus.

still have that rotting cabbage and beets to make that fucking borsht. i should just throw it all away and start again. there were enough tupperwares in my fridge i just at out of those for dinner tonight. but now i better work on bags.

fuck it all. i'm going to bed.

No comments: