19.5.08

new theory

I've been completely unable to catch up with my life, recently. i work all the time, and any time i have in my house i spend sleeping, instead of, say, sewing for pleasure or petting the cat. or blogging. i've been managing to feed myself with some regularity and keep my house at a maintainable state, but i haven't been able to move forward in anything, and it always seems like i'm trying to cram in everything i have to do in the 15 min before my bedtime alarm goes off. and invarably it takes 45 min and i don't have time to do the yoga part of my bedtime routine. well, today's new theory is that yoga isn't the part to cut. and yoga before bed will prepare my body for rest, so it can make the most of the megre time i'me giving it. this will in turn make it alive, awake and enthusiastic for tomorrow, leading me to acomplish my tasks in record speed so that my evening is filled with patternmaking for pleasure and the swap out of summer and winter clothes.

sounds good, right?

No comments: