20.10.08

manifest video

so recently all my time online has been spent job hunting. i've gotten some fabulous feedback on my "professional" resume, but now i have to actually make all these changes! in the meantime, i have an intereview for an arty job on wednesday. check it out:
cookie gluck pretty cool, huh?

so i'm getting together my portfolio for her, and i need to find manifest pictures. i thought i could find some from online, but the best ones are the ones i took, or d took for me. however, i did find this video of me stilt walking! ok, i have about a second and a half, but there are lots of my costumes, and the picture when it's frozen, oh yes, that's me. i'm the green stilter. with the sweater, because boy was it cold that day.

the embed doesn't seem to be working, so here's a link:

No comments: