21.6.09

readers readers everywhere

first i just have to mention that i've blogged more today than i have so far this year, i think. second, i was talking to mom about old songs next week, and she said her camping buddy bob called cause he hadn't heard from her if she was still going, and it wasn't on her blog, so he came to MY BLOG to see that i've mentioned fiddling. and of course, my first thought was horray new readers! and my second thought was- wait- my past 3 posts have been about my boobs. oh well. i am excited to camp with my mom. i am afraid to fiddle in public. i am so excited about taking my souldier straps on vacation though! photo to follow. also: photo of naked cat. i think i have one that combines them all. never did find camera cord. maybe at lisa!'s from when she took camera to europe? anyway, i've just re-taken pictures with iphone, so that's what i'm uploading.

No comments: