26.10.09

79/365


79/365
Originally uploaded by unglaubliche caitlin
tom and bob's halloween party! tom taught my costume construction 2 class and i worked under him at columbia's costume shop, so you can just imagine what kind of halloween party they throw. (he was mary poppins this year and it was positively amazing.) lisa! was very nervous about going with me, she almost decided to stay home at the last minute she was so uncomfortable with me being in costume. not like she was embarrassed or anything, she just felt so nervous because i was so unrecognizable with all my makeup and stuff on, she was worried she wouldn't remember i was her girlfriend, and she felt sorta like she was cheating on me. but once we got there, she had a good time too. and i think it's convinced her to dress up on saturday.

No comments: