16.6.04

more info

so, i'm on to entry two. i read all these other blogs, and it's just what ever people are thinking about today, but most of my random thoughts are about how i just started this new blog, and what i'm going to say in it, and if i'm going to be a faithful poster, and if anybody will read it (which of course goes both ways- i hope random strangers will read it their lives will be forever changed, or perhaps a publisher becomes so facinated they want me to publish my memoirs, or the previously mentioned random stranger become my soul mate... but then most likely, there will be one person in the entire world wide web who notices it, and they promptly tell my father, my grandmother,and gabrielle.)

my personal blogging rules:
1. fewer run-ons (even when well-spliced with commas)
2. no more entries about blogging (we know you do it, for god's sake!)
3. tell your stories in order (chronological prefered, but at least introduce the characters first.)
4. stay short and readable (if you write every day there is plenty of time)

g.'s studying in mexico for 8 weeks this summer, so i have a bit of time to set the stage before she comes back and provides me with more fresh material.
how do i feel about this? stay tuned to find out. (well, actually, i promise to add a few clever turns of speech to keep you entertained even if you don't give a damn.)

No comments: