12.10.06

bloody cold!

it was just frigid out today. i was worried because i was going to wear my pink wool sweater with the big cowl neckline, and it didn't overheat me at all. it also didn't do much to hide my neck, but that's ok because i wore my scarf most of the day. i went to the spectacle space and met my real boss, and filled out all my payroll paperwork, so if i ever get my times set i'll be able to get paid for the time i work there. i went to the city clerk's office and got some parking passes for my neighborhood- so i can either have one friend over for 15 days, 15 friends over for 24hrs, or any combination of the 2. now deb will be able to park on my street this weekend.

deb. i think she'll be officially changed to d. we had the girlfriend chat last night, so i guess that's what she is. i don't know. i'm having such fun, definately falling into pink room land, but i still have some major reservations that i am trying to ignore. i wish i was stupider, and believed i could change people. then i could mold her into the ideal girlfriend and everything would be perfect. as for now, she's pretty cool. we talked for a while on the phone today (her driving, me curled up like a cat on the kitchen radiator) and then decided to have sushi at the indie cafe while her son was at youth group again this week. it seems to be becoming our spot. anyway, we're spending the weekend together, having ch and hugo over for dinner, etc. should be fun times. still need to get these bags done, however. there's one particular curvy one that's thrown me for a few loops, and is really draging down my process. hopefully it will go faster now that one's patterend and sewn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waiting for a weekend post...oh, and you might need to change your uber mich regarding pants, miss sears