10.4.07

lazy ass

i'm not really- it's more i'm busy busy busy. i feel shafted out of my weekend. luckily i have a KICK ASS girlfriend who, while i was at square dancing last night, bought me coke, and lunch, and jellybeans, and snuck into my house to drop them off and did the dishes and cleaned the cat box too. i've always loved fairies! then today she picked me up after fiddle lessons with tupperwares of warm homemade lentil soup for my next few meals. my stress level is so much lower than it should be. i work late again tomorrow, but then thursday i should have time to editorialize our st. louis trip. if you want to know what we did, though, there's info out there. first, you can read the description on d's blog and then you can see my photos on flickr. enjoy, and i'll be back before you know it!

No comments: