13.4.07

mini blogs

i have big long posts to write, but i can't do it. come on, give me a break. i'm sick. so instead i have a few one sentence posts. which is better than just one one sentence post, right?

one of my favorite things
i know my list is filled with the usual, like chocolate and cell phones, but something that i rarely think about that must go on the list is raw snap peas. the perfect finger food.

the problem with being sick
...is you can't ENJOY lying in bed watching the muppet show eating chocolate pudding straight from the pan. and if you can't enoy that, well, you know you have a problem.

money makers
i've been wondering if i should put google ad sense ads on my blog. i know some people really hate them, but i don't mind them on other people's blogs. i know i'd get mere pennies for my 10 page views a day, but that something would be kinda sweet, woudn't it? what do y'all think? anyone out there with experience? also, i need another source of disposable income, because i think my girlfriend really needs this bathing suit. preferably in kiwi or peri. but who can afford that kind of gift?

neti
have you noticed these are getting longer as i go along? i must be getting inspired. someone stop me, before i blog something real! so with my ilness and sinus issues, i have been dying for someone to just WASH OUT my sinuses. and they actually have to tool to do that- the neti pot. d called walgreens for me, and they had a little plastic one, so i bought it. it's scary , but i tried it, and it burnt a little and felt like i was drowning and apparently takes more faith and skill than i have. i was disapointed, so though i have some dread every time i look at it, i'm going to practice, and hopefully one day swear by it as others do.

No comments: