10.6.07

fairies

i was getting bummed tonight- i went to check my mail, and i realized that the rest of the world had today off, it's sunday. there is so much of my week yet to go. and i have to wake up early tomorrow. i was stressed about all the things i have to do, the things that didn't get done over the weekend. but when i opened my door, the fairies had come! my bed was made, my house was tidied, the REFRIGERATOR was cleaned out, all the nasty food thrown away, and there were itsy-bitsy packages of haribo gummibärchen with notes taped to them that say things like "i love your garden!" and "i love your little feet!" and "i love that you do what you love!" hidden in appropriate places. just while waiting for my pictures to load, i've eaten "i love the sacrifices that you make for me!" from on my planner. do i ever feel loved and understood in this movie madness.

No comments: