13.1.08

in another life...

so since the bags have temporarily dried up, i am temporarily on the job search again. it's tough since it's just before valentine's day- any traditional job that i get i probably won't even start for at least a week or two, and by then we're well into february. however, i need some cold hard cash to pay the charge card bills from xmas. there was one i am SO excited about, which i should be careful of because i NEVER get the ones i'm SO excited about (or they turn out to be nightmares- or the so-so ones turn out being perfect and delightful. you just can't tell). it's to be a sewing teacher in a bustling DIY shop. doesn't that sound perfect? especially when you know how i've always wanted to teach knitting classes?

but anyway, that's not what i meant to be blogging about. that's just the introduction to explain how whenever i'm on craigslist i hit up the philly section just for kicks, and here's what i would be doing now if i lived there:

Full time designer for flower shop /Full time manager
Excellent position for floral designer in busy CC flower shop with great potential for growth. Must be fully experienced in all aspects of floral design. Full time and part time.
* Location: Center city/Phila., Pa
* Compensation: To be determined

Sewing help needed occasionally
I'm a senior citizen that would like to get back to sewing again on my portable pfaff. If you enjoy sewing and are familiar with pfaff I would love for you to show me again as I would like to make some neat simple stuff for myself with the best fabric. I could give you a minimum of 3 hours at a time as often as you would like, if you live nearby. I am not far from Villanova College, but closer to gladwyne and over the bridge from from Conshohocken. You can make stuff tooif you want. e-mail me about your background then call me on my cell. Thank you.

doesn't she sound just adorable?

No comments: