29.1.08

kiddie stuff

it was a good weekend. very lazy. once i got my butt in gear saturday, i went down to navy pier to meed d and jr and one of his cousins, and we went to the children's museum, where i'd never been. it was definately fun... yet still not anything like the city museum in st. louis. everything will be compared (and most likely found wanting) to that from now on. unfortunately it left me really tired and hungry, so i was just as grumpy as the kids for dinner. but soon i was home and got my grocery shopping done, and i finished spinning my blue/green singles. i wound them off and started plying saturday night, too.

sunday i realized i didn't have anything i wanted to do. a few things i SHOULD do, but suddenly i was left with enormous amounts of time on my hands. can anyone say i need a job? but it ended up jr wanted to go to his dad's, so d stopped by. and we cuddled together and did yoga together and showered together and then played my new board game- and it ROCKS. we played twice. and i'm not embarrassed to say it- my new favorite boardgame is called elfenland. it's a transportation game, ok? sure, the options are like, elfcycle and wild pig and unicorn and dragon. that's what makes it fun.

come play with me!

No comments: