3.1.09

mood swings

last night i felt so good- a million miles away from Family Cancer (which y'all can keep up with on kicking the cancer gator) with it being the weekend, the new year, and i was listening music i moved with my new flash drive, cooking shepherds pie in my cute little single serving pyrex dishes lisa! gave me for xmas, and she came over and kissed me on the back of my neck, and life was perfect.

then she fell asleep during the movie and i couldn't wake her up, so i went to bed on the fold out. then i went to the dentist and learned i need scaling, which will cost me $620. which shows how i've blown 2 of last year's resolutions, geting out of debt and flossing. i'm also lame at keeping in touch with people. i've gone two pa visits without seeing krista and sarah, and i didn't call christie to set up our post-dental hyde park visit, and when i called she wasn't home. and i haven't talked to a since christmas. and there are still people like anne and ruth and gabrielle, who i haven't even told about mom yet. and i haven't mailed a single xmas gift. in summary, i suck. and have bad teeth.

No comments: