10.8.09

1/365


1/365
Originally uploaded by unglaubliche caitlin
it's gonna be a big year for me, what with my mom and all, and moving into the new place. i've been wanting to restart 365 for awhile, esp. as i'm being such a sucky blogger i thought this might be a better way to get across my daily happenings and hopefully won't miss updating you on big news like, say, buying a HOUSE. i know i have blog readers who aren't flickrites, and it's so easy to blog photos i thought i'd just repost them here so you can COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! but if you're ready to drop me altogether cause you HATE having my stupid face appear on your RSS reader for both my blog and my photostream PLEASE let me know and i will cease and desist. anyway,
my dad sent me a voice memo cause he loves his new iphone i can't take video with mine, so i sent him this pic instead. he wrote back "what is wrong with your eyes?"

No comments: