16.9.09

25/365


25/365
Originally uploaded by unglaubliche caitlin
goodbye, lucille. When i first signed my lease on lucille, i said i wanted to sign a 5 year lease. i wanted to buy the place. i wanted to live in it forever. a single independent person, i felt suited to permenent studio life. and i was only a couple of months shy of my 5 years. but something happened i never expected- i met lisa! and she changed my mind about all sorts of things. I never thought i was the moving in type, or even the girlfriend type, but i like lisa! so much i gave up lucille to move in with her. I don't think lisa! really understands- whenever i talk about lucille being the most perfect home, she thinks it sounds like i don't wanna move in with her. but it was the perfect home for that single girl. lisa! has changed me. who i am now, lucille was inconvienient. our new home doesn't have a name (although we can see clarion accross the street) but in all other respects and more it's as good as or better than lucille. I'm just given to a little nostalgia and sentimentality.

No comments: