27.9.09

49/365


49/365
Originally uploaded by unglaubliche caitlin
my birthday was such an exciting day i didn't stop to take a good picture! work was so emotional. it was just awful when i didn't know the difference between the D rings and i used all these UNWELDED D rings (why do we have them anyway?) on a batch of dog collars and one pulled out of a dog collar and the dog ran away and the owner complained to teh shop and the shop called us and we had to go pick up the collars and replace all the D rings and apologize profusely and it was all my fault. and no one knew it was my birthday. but then i mentioned it to jenny, one of the owners who was actually, as luck would have it, working there that day, and she got all excited and announced it everywhere, and cut a belt for me, and bought cute little cakes and we had a little party. so i was going to take a picture of me with cake or happy birthday paper plates, but my phone was in the break room. and then after work i met lisa! and she took me to the green zebra for my birthday. yum! so much fun, but i i felt unchichi taking pictures. so i tried one seruptitiously under the table, but it was too dark and didn't turn out very well.

No comments: