14.10.10

to all trains


to all trains
Originally uploaded by unglaubliche caitlin
don't you love the hands? I was running an errand today in evanston and got off the train at central, farther north than i've ever been (and that's saying a lot considering i LIVE farther north than many chicagoians have ever been) and saw this marvelous sign. i'm not in it, but i thought it'd be a good picture to leave my blog with. I leave TODAY. our flight to Îstanbul is tonight at 10:30. I did finally get my phone unlocked, and of course i'll be taking pictures, but i can't guarentee that i'll find time to post them all to my blog with cute little discriptions and everything. You can also try my flickr stream (which you can get to by clicking on any of these pictures) where i post pictures before they get the titles and discriptions and stuff you see here. In the meantime, comment everyone! because it inspires me to post more often!

No comments: