21.8.05

quick random thoughts

i've done nothing all day yesterday, and today's shaping up to be the same. i ate an intire bag of chocolate and read 2 books yesterday. i didn't leave the house. however, i did tidy under my desk, which was getting very volitile, and i learned how to use my spin doctor software. so i'm converting my cassettes to mp3s. how cool is that? i also took a shower and washed my hair- with dreadlocks, don't i get some point for that? just cause i didn't get moving until 4pm, well, it's saturday. who can blame me?

well, i guess i can.

so anyway, does someone want to tell me how this RSS thing works? cause i can't figure it out, and everyone seems to think it's SOOO useful.

that's enough for me. i'm going to start scrapbooking 2004 and text messaging laura.

No comments: