23.8.05

same old life

i'm broke again. really broke. that grand tax return? after moving, going to CO, the beach and michigan womyns music festival, well, there's nothing left. there was nothing left months ago. i hate begging for money. i wish i wasn't a student anymore and could get a real job.

at my current job, the balloon shipment came in today. ch decided we need to clean the balloon rack before we hang the new balloons. so i've been scraping tape off them with a razor blade, while he rubs the gummy stuff off with goo gone. ah, the glamor of a flowershop in the summertime. saw so many people carrying their glads home from the farmer's markets. bastards.

left my phone home to charge today. it always makes me feel naked. i love my cell phone and how it connects me to everyone. i miss laura. it's been almost 24 hrs.

i still have to eat dinner. i was going to cook my radishes today, but i'm not done painting them yet.

No comments: