2.5.07

busy, but you've heard that before

i feel like it's not blogging season. i have nothing to write, no one reads, i have relationships with real people, so i don't need imaginary online ones... still, i'd like to keep in touch with y'all.

my life continues down its crazy path. i can't quite get it through my head how radically my life will change in less than 2 weeks. fiddle lessons are finished, square dance graduation's coming up. manifest will happen and spectacle will be over. my tenure at the flower shop will go on hiatus. and the movie will begin. all within 1 week.

and then other things are happening too. mom switched our phone plans, and i have a new phone, a flip phone, with a better camera:
day 93- urban commuter

mitzi's got her new cat litter. i bought new ice cube trays, my ice cubes are now shaped differently.

i think my downstairs neighbors are smoking pot. the smell is creeping into my house. ew.

No comments: