22.5.07

full of feathers

wings, wings, my life is full of wings right now. head on over to flickr to see what it's all about. i need to make tube tops and kimono sleeves tomorrow. must. sew. more. it's late. i wanted to get that stuff cut out. but i saw ruth stopped by my blog, and it made me want to post something new for her to read. how did i know she stopped by? well, my counter shows me interesting statistics, like, "referers." most of the time it's 1 or 2 google searches, a blogger link, and the rest are all "direct hit" which doesn't help me much, other than knowing i have regular readers who have me bookmarked. BUT, it also says the OS and the browswer used. windows, explorer, blah blah blah. BUT whenever a linux user with firefox shows up, i know it's ruth. who else uses linux and firefox?
i think i'm too tired to cut anymore. i'm just going to shine my sink and go to bed. scrabble with liz in the morning!

No comments: