23.9.08

homepage

I have the "post an entry" as my home page, in hopes i will blog more frequently, but it's so easy to ignore, like other reminders in my life. but today i resolve: i will blog more when the window comes up. i will start my bedtime routine when my alarm goes off. i will live up to my happy and well adjusted discriptor.

obviously not THAT well adjusted, because i am taking the advise of the how-to wiki on how to walk in your heels and they say to walk around the house in them for a week before the party, and a sensible person would put on these torture devises and just say, this is crazy and buy flats. but not me, i plan on clip cloping around for the next week and a half (that's it!) before going to TX and running freely from austin all the way to san marcos in them.

i went back to yesterday's entry and realized you already knew that. but i can't be bothered to delete it all, so i want you to be aware, that i know it- plus it's an update. instead of being in the planning stage, the toes are actively being pinched.

this weekend, lisa! and i took the next step in a modern relationship- we combined our netflix queues. pretty serious, huh? unfortunately i couldn't figure out how to add my account to hers, so i started a new one, and will do some serious culling of my queue. because i REALLY want to get it under 100 again.

Thanks so much for the comments, all! i think there's nothing that inspires me to blog more than comments, so know that you, as a reader, have some sort of power over what you read here. Hugo, thanks! and i can't wait to party with you either! last night's miniparty wheted my appetite for more.

and sarah, indeed, my scam had an expiration date. I don't neccessarily believe in therapy per se- like, i always thoght more power to people who could make it work but didn't see the point for myself. i mean, i have lots of friends who i talk to about myself all the time. but i do think there was some sadness i couldn't find the root of, and once i figured out what the problem was i could do something about it, and now that said something is done, well, i don't need to talk anymore until something else comes up. personally, i just don't wallow very well, so if i can't find a way to take action, i just hate myself more and more. i went to therapy because i felt sad, and i felt powerless about how to fix it, and therapy was what one is "supposed to do" so that's what i did, though i didn't have any faith in it. And feeling sad worried me, because it'd been a long time since i'd felt that way, and i thought i'd grown out of it. so now that i'm feeling overwhelmingly happy, it's hard to find anything to talk to my therapist about, so i'm done for now!

No comments: