1.7.10

269/365


269/365
Originally uploaded by unglaubliche caitlin
sleeve face! today's housewifely task was switching the recievers. we have lisa's reciever in the living room because it has surround sound speakers. but something about the inputs is fucked up and and it keeps clicking and it's awful. so i switched it out to my reciever, which has only two speakers, but they are really good ones my dad gave me for my birthday. now that we have a radio in the kitchen, we don't need those in the second bedroom. and now that we can hook computers up to the TV, we don't ever watch movies or tv on my computer. i was checking to see that it's all set up right- as you can see, the roku and dvd player both work. i put this on to check out the turn table. it sounds SO GOOD! back at lucile when my turn table was on top of my fridge, i listened to this album every night when making dinner for like a month. i took another one with "touch" that is better, but it looks wierd because it gives me three arms. i'll have to post that one too.

No comments: