20.11.05

aches and pains

my teeth hurt. not my wisdom teeth, but the molars on that side. it's making me grumpy and testy. did NOTHING today. washed my hair. finished my novel. went to school to work on lighting, the building closed. 2 hours of my life i will never get back. it's awful. i hate it. i could be coloring dots.

and who's stupid idea was it to shave? i'm so irritated, right where the elastic leg of my underwear rubs. have been wearing tights instead of underwear all weekend, but will have to go back eventually. it itches. a said she was going to warn me, but by the time she called it was too late.

l's in lansing, entertained, no cell phone reception. i want a weekend, someday, that can be time off, instead of working harder to get all the homework done. and set up some sort of housekeeping.

No comments: