10.11.05

wow. serious typing.

i'm so sick. what's worse is i'm not sick yet, but i'm getting there. i can feel it comming, the throat is sore the nose is running the joints...

but you don't wanna hear about this. you wanna hear about my wild weekend, don't you? well, something wonderful happened, so you're going to get that chance. my fic writing professor is sick and canceled class. so i got 4 more hours in my day!! isn't that wonderful! and i've only wasted one of them on friendster so far today, and i'm going to use one of them to SLEEP, so that means i still have two left. i'll definately be typing it up for class, but would you like me to post it here, too?

first, let's acknoledge the fabulous comments i've gotten re:my trip. I was singing katell's get on the train, amd franlin, but getting PARTISAN comments was even better! i totally was feeling more partisan on my return when i read my comments: "i wanna tug and smooth your tangled hair, bite your nails and stroke your cat...distill your blood your pith your crux and follow every movement made i want to permeate the air you breathe..." anyway, thank you thank you. you DO really get me. and i might get better responses if is stopped picking such obsure songs. you know, something from ETBG that's newer than amplified heart. and i guess get on the train isn't even on the what's the only thing worse than the end of time, but the shaking the disease single. and we know how hard it is to get a hold of a katel cd to begin with, and i haven't put it on any mixes to my knowledge, so expecting anyone other than ch to know is is asking quite a bit.

as far as detroit, i can only say, leah THANK YOU SO MUCH for the comment! i totally appriciate the relating, and your complements are too much. you too were so happy and alive, and i know it wasn't merely compared to the dinginess of detroit... oh, dear, getting into shaky ground again. perhaps i should stick to jamie's comment and say, how could i not have a good time? and indeed, laura's apartment is lovely.

ok, now i've typed up a long account of my whole weekend. if you comment, perhaps i'll post if for you, too.

No comments: