9.11.05

ok, so the problem is

now, i got alot of work done on the train. but i can't take my computer or sewing machine with me, so i still have lots of homework to finish up for what is now tomorrow. i promsed christopher and michelle that i'd see uncle vanya. i have to go grocery shopping. pay my bills. so forth. so on.

then ch calls last night, as i'm leaving work at the costume shop. he's at dos hermanos, he wants to know if i want to come over for a margarita and tell him about my weekend. oh please. how can a girl say no to that?

so i came home tired, hungry and drunk. i was planning on checking my email really quickly, then cooking dinner, typing my paper, and perhaps typing a long lengthy post about this weekend.

well. in my email box, there was not one but two friendster invites. i spent the next THREE HOURS fooling around on fucking friendster. this is NOT good. please join me in my obsession. i want more friends! and you know, filling out the whole profile was not enough. i'm uploading pictures, leaving testimonials, on and on. However, there was another good thing: i finally put my blog on RSS so you can see the new entries right from my friendster page. so if you know how RSS works, i've got a new link for you: http://feeds.feedburner.com/UnglaublicheCaitlin i don't really understand it, but i hear it's very useful and helpful for people who like to read blogs. and i ADORE haloscan comments, so hoepfully this will also be a good idea.

anyway, today was a total drag. i'm getting sick, i have an amazingly horrible sore throat, and have been (understandably) exhausted all day. i must go to bed on time tonight. i say after an hour of typing this post and friendstering.

so, do my lists satisfy you, faithful readers? or do you want more details about my weekend?

No comments: