4.1.07

first post of 2007

oh, i just feel so behind! i want to tell you all about my christmas, but i just can't. am trying to get my life reorganized. i've unpacked except for my clothes. i still have to take down the xmas tree. that's the only big hairy scary thing to do.

i know i should go in chronological order, but first i want to tell you todays news. guess who i got a text message from? s. and she (he?)'s inviting me to her birthday party tomorrow. of course i'm going. i felt like she was a loose end in my life, and now i'm excited to reconnect. ch thinks i'm crazy.

also went to the library and got 14 books. my new years resolutions:

1. spend less time online, more time reading books, watching movies, and drinking tea.
2. drink the flylady kool aid, and get my house clean.
3. Learn. d and z got me a gift certificate for the old town school of folk music for xmas, so i can learn to fiddle. i also want to figure out how to get my butt to that figure drawing class. and i want to take arial arts at the circus school. square dance graduation is in may.

so i'm going to go unpack now. undecorating the tree can wait till tomorrow. babysteps- one day at a time!

No comments: