17.1.07

in other random news...

can you tell i'm cleaning up the scraps of paper from my desk? but there are so many little things that i've collected to share with you. r emailed me from germany a few months ago to say she'd been reading here and of course that filled me with joy. cause i love all blog readers, but i especially love emails from accross the pond! and it was such a good email, with a story that she started with, "forget all your moral values when reading this..."

isn't that a great start to any story?

she was fooling around with a boy this summer, and there was a point of this story that is just so fabulous, and so much like r. she writes, "however, he was being a total asshole, continouosly telling me on our way to his appartment that actually, i am not his favorite kind of woman - in fact, not at all - but that he wants to fuck me. i´m not really picky but if a man wants to fuck me i expect him to be nice. just be nice, you don´t have to tell me that you love me but DO NOT tell me that in fact you would like to fuck someone who has blond hair and a bra size twice as much as i wear. that´s just not cool.

so, instead of continouing our flirting at work, we started to fight and then shortly before we arrived at his appartment i had enough and decided to go home. ten minutes later i got this txt mess which says something like "just come back, don´t think about what's going to happen, tomorrow we´ll see".

isn't that the best quote ever? "i'm not really picky but if a man wants to fuck me i expect him to be nice."

so here is the honorary contender in my top 15 best text messages:
"komm einfach zurueck und morgen sehen wir weiter..."

i need to update my list, anyway, so that one should be added to it.

No comments: