12.1.07

the list

i did such a good job working on the list yesterday i'm hoping i can drill myself to similar standards today. we'll see. it's long and boring. but i have to do it. that's why i stayed home. i can't believe i'd ever stay home by choice on a friday night. everyone wanted to go out with me, but i turned them all down! d wanted to drive me out to temptations to drink and play air hockey. christopher wanted to take me out bowing with his friends. and ch wanted me to go to a concert with him and hugo up on morse. but my list is too long, and i've already planned a lot of girlfriend time this weekend, so now i have to get my work done so i can do it all as unguitlily as possible!

first, though, i'm gonna try and hook up my turntable so i can listen through the computer speakers. wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a wonderful weekend.
-d