17.2.08

free!

and on vacation! oh, the weekend feels so wonderful! there was SUN today! actual sun BEAMS coming in through my windows onto my bed! which i stayed curled up in! it made me feel full of exclamation marks! i read and read! and ate granola bars! and talked to a! and stayed in bed!
then ch called, and invited me over, so i took a shower and crawed into sweats and went to his house for sunbeams and peppermint tea and cookies and chocolates and video games! and then hugo didn't have rehersal so he came over too!
and then i came home and i finished spinning my yarn! and then i blocked it!

but now it is late. and dark. and i stayed up too late wasting time on the internet. trying to get an overdue credit card payment made. not uploading pictures. not making a laundry bag or reading my book. oh well. there is only so much one can get done.

No comments: