7.2.08

milwaukee

d's typing all about milwaukee on her blog so i don't feel that compelled to give you the minute by minute here, too. it was VERY different for me to plan it because i couldn't ask her advice. i didnt' realize how much of my travel planning is compromise, bouncing ideas off my fellow travelers. but i did have a great time doign it with my two new resources. first, i love virtual tourist. better than any travel guide one can check out of the library. my other obsesion became google maps. i think that link will take you to the map i made for our trip. it includes not just the bus stop, hotel, and every museum, but also every place we ate every meal. can we say overplanned? but we had a good time. it was a great get away and i didn't think about the computer once. which is more than i could even ask for on a trip the first weekend of february.

No comments: