25.12.09

132/365


132/365
Originally uploaded by unglaubliche caitlin
my dad and stepmother are huge animal lovers. they are totally the people most likely to feed the animals at the zoo. they have a lazy plotthound they take for a walk around the lake down the block every day. and they've all made friends with all the ducks, who eat out of your hand and follow you around the lake. this is me feeding princess, who obviously ate very quickly. we had Christmas with stepsister, broinlaw, nephew and niece, and went to Xmas eve services. Allie tried to bully dad into going, ("you get to hear Louise sing and play with fire- what's not to like?") but he dropped off Allie poppy and I and picked us up. I know I am furious at all that hogwash, but I wanted the comforts of tradition and family. quack.

No comments: