27.12.09

133/365


133/365
Originally uploaded by unglaubliche caitlin
nonchristmas. Allie (whom I will return to calling z, no reason to type all those letters) never got out of her pjs all day. we watched pixar shorts and other tv, and I repacked my suitcase to get it under 50lbs for tomorrow. then we started on the thank you notes. I am proud we got them all done by dinner. to the people who sent flowers, helped out with the services, or came from out of state. I also wrote the first letter for mom's life insurance. I'm still angry at mom for not having a will or anything. I understand she didn't want anything reminding her that her cancer = death, but boy would it have made stuff easier for us. I did go to the extended family holiday party, mostly to see my vegan anarchist cousin and say goodbye to everyone before leaving tomorrow.

No comments: