29.7.04

cared for

so it seems. did i mention in g's last email to me she called me dear twice? when i got so mad at her for not letting me meet her sister, she made me an apology cd full of love songs. i showed the list to charles and he's like is this supposed to be that sort of christian love? i'm like, i guess so. but hmmm. i think if i wasn't so used to these intimate friendships, it would be even easier to misconstrue this, to make it be what my imagination whats to think, esp. with that kiss on the lips under our umbrellas in the rain when we said goodbye for the summer...
on a differnt note, very unemotional and straghtforward, i got another utne reader in the mail today (headline on front cover: how blogging ruined my life.... forshadowing?) that gives me two unte readers, one organinc style, and one real simple to read on the plane. i want to seem an interesting seatmate.

No comments: