8.7.04

tattoo, etc.

beth and i talked about tattoos when i visited her, and it reminded me of the week before g left for the summer, last year. i was forced to go back to pa a week or two after she left for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. so i was dreading that, but i decided to make myself as hip as possible to annoy them, and i wanted to enjoy the time i had with g. and i had alot of time with her, as she stayed with me for a few days after she left the dorms before she left for texas. we had a lovely time, reading out loud to each other, she sketched lizards on a stool for me, i patched her bluejeans, and she gave me a henna tattoo. (that's the connection, get it? aren't you glad you read this far?) then when she left, she left her army jacket on my coatrack! so all summer long, every cool night (well, all 3 of them) it was this terrible dillema- do i wear it cause it's cool and g's- or not, because i'm a pacifist and it's an army jacket for goodness sakes!

No comments: