19.7.04

la araña no tiene telaraña

la araña no tiene telaraña
what does this mean? something doesn't have something else. it was the subject of g's most recent email to me from mexico. she said she was thinking about me, as she committed some Cash Therapy with friends
thinking of doing some cash therapy myslelf, as i leave for the beach in a week and a half, and i only have one bathing suit and h&m has so many cute ones. is more than one necessary? what if something happens to it? i will be there almost all week.
however, i can't, i can't. i need to pay off this incredible credit card debt. i want to escape to germany this christmas. i can't bear the thought of being trapped in pa with my mother's new carnivorous husband. surely a lack of junk i would buy just to forget my hopeless love is worth a european trip?
a french guy in a well tailored suit was sending flowers this afternoon. he made me feel longing- i bent over backwards for him, mostly beacuse of his accent. isn't that sick? however, longing for europe seems to be a much safer passion- something achieveable, something i can whine to others about- in comparison with my passion for g.

No comments: