2.11.04

chads

punched mine today. the machine ate it, all must be good. what a wierd air around america today. this big unifying event, through all my classes, the peolpe on the street, those at work- everyone's talking about voting. i have care packages to get ready, and homework to do, and dinner to cook, so i can't blog long, as i'm going over to g's to watch the results.
last night i wasted the whole evening. was gonna watch a movie, but finally ran out of time. i've been trying to watch annie hall for about 3 weeks. was reading newspapers to try and be an informed voter... and wasting time online, typing to allie, justine... i finally read jamie's blog. amy said it wasn't very intersting, but i find it a fun enough life to follow. she spoke about reading others blogs, and how some were boring and others were amazing.. i hope this is one of the amazing ones she found! at least it's interesting enough she keeps reading. and now i feel there's some balance, i know more of her everyday life, and worrisome struggles, since she knows so much about me. i don't know what makes me latch onto a blog and read it. am still distilling those thoughts. will continue to do so while cooking dinner.
so, it's care package time again!
i've got one extra one- who can comment and win the prize?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hi Caitlin. Nice to read you found my blog. Feel free to comment on it. I would like to hear your opinion on what I write about my life.
By the way, I surely wouldn't keep on reading your blog if it was a boring one.