16.11.04

rain

after work yesterday i tried so hard to read my play, but it was unending. tryed to get in contact with gabrielle, but she didn't answer. my mom as well, needed her proofreading on my latest essay. realized that if the essay is due this morning, i need ink for the printer tonight. so after dinner i still wasn't done with my play but had to go out in the rain to office depot and buy ink because it closes at 9. i was feeling all sorry for myself, but then charles called, and said that after he finished babycakes with his delicious leftovers, he found that johnny b had significant others on his bookshelf, so he took that to the laundromat with him. and it was all so charming i was happy too. then when mom called back when i got home, and i had bagels for breakfast this morning, i felt better too. have my first ted ward show meeting tomorrow, terrified. hopefully i can handle it all, get some ideas. the nasty essay i thought was going to be due the day after thanksgiving is now pushed back another week. so all is going reasonably well on the school front. rebecca was in the costume shop again today, and she said that if jarred wants to use me more he'll call me, so i guess i'm being an ok assistant to the designer. i don't know. am going to christie's for tea tonight, we'll see how that goes. i've never seen their new place or told her how upset i was not to be invited to lily's first birthday party, so it's been awhile. amy, thanks so much for your lovely long comment. i promise to reply soon. for now, though, my pasta is done, and i need to have dinner before teatime.

No comments: