26.7.05

beach list

i can't help but post this email i got from my dad, regarding the trip to the beach. he seems so well planned. i think i'll have a good time. the only problem is what book to bring: the really fun ones i've checked out, the ones i want to read most are the lesbian ones, and i don' think i'll be taking those along to the beach with me. my cousin sarah has no problem reading erotica in front of, say, great aunt jeanne, but i don' t think i can pull it off. anyway, without further ado:


>> i don't think I have risk, but I'll look. Do you
want to go Eco Kayaking some morning? (Just added your
name to the letter Billy... Are you interested?) I
thought we'd go maybe tue morning.
Also things to make sure we do (any suggestions)
See the sunset over Rehoboth Bay at Savage Ditch

I was going back and forth which car I'll be taking
but that decsion was made for me the Golf gets
inspected next mon so I'll be bringing my fat tire
bike, so Caitlin, if you have room pack your helmut
and gloves and pants, and we'll rent and ride some
morning too.

Here's what I'm packing so you don't have to:
one sleeping bag (Not sure the total of beds)
sheets, pillow cases
bath towels
beach towels
beach umbrella
sunscreen
Blanket
toys
cooler
thermos
3 beach chairs
asprin
aloe
ipod
speaker system
bike

Here's menu
SUN night
Spagetti and (Cait-Mushrooms Billy-Sausage)
MON night
Ellen & pop-pops
Rehoboth meal / meatloaf (or Veggie burgers) & bald headed
potatoes
TUE
Pasta Premavera
WED
Eggplant Parmesan
THUR
OUT to eat (Caitlin's choice)
FRI
Pizza party (Grottos) @ Pop-pops
NOTE Refrigerated 3 Musketters for GOOD eaters

want anything else to come or do let me know

No comments: