7.9.06

feeling

1. unhappy with not leaving the house today- but i did get my house cleaned up (and vacuumed with the tonka truck!) and i reorganized my bookshelves (which had been on the list for a while) so now all my books fit on, and my schoolwork has been shoved to the top of my closet. still need to figure out what to do with magazines for clip art- i can make so many cd cases and collages!! but i dont think they belong on taking up valuble bookshelf space. also, how long do i not need to be a christian before i throw away my prayer journals?

2. so sore from circus school! lots of my muscles are tight. i need to remember to strech every morning this week.

3. emotionally, well, lets just say i listened to all of patty's living with ghosts and natalie merchant's ophelia today. also have 2 new mixes i'm working on. we will see.

No comments: