28.8.06

beach pics and more

looking over my beach pics, i see there's a good number of family who you probably don't care about. so if you want to see the rest of my beach pics, you should go to my flickr site where you can see the rest of my stream- though my mom's are probably better. the highlights are the picture simon took of me on the beach, in the suit z bought me and the supergirl sunglasses:

here's z making us yummy sandwiches for lunch, in one of the tshirts i made for her in bermuda:

and here's the cowgirl hat, in it's home in the hotel room:

gosh i can't wait for gay square dancing to start. i need another excuse to wear my cowgirl hat.
isn't the light streaming through the door beautiful in that one? there was a window facing the same direction (westish) in the bathroom and every night after my shower i was just stunned by the beauty of the light. i took my camera in one night, and i only took 2 self portraits. i could have taken a whole roll- i wished i could at the time, and now that they're developed i really wish i did. is that self-centered?



the other exciting events from that roll were mitzi getting fixed, and her love of ch's cat carrier:


and anne coming to town and us making the world's most beautiful fruit salad:

No comments: