12.8.06

half way

ok, i got my list about half acompished. see, as i was closing up shop today becky called, and we had the nicest conversation, but then i was distracted by a customer, and i ended up being at work 1/2 hr. later than usual. which would have been fine, except then on my commute home ch called, and said he was borrowing his roommate's car and going to target, and asked if i wanted to come with and then go out for middle eastern food... who says no to that? so i went to his house instead of mine, and we did the above, and it was marvelous, however, i didn't get home till well after 8. and i STILL would have gotten the pants done except my mother's desktop wasn't appearing on her computer. so i had to do an HOUR of tech support with her. i finally started serging while i was waiting for her computer to load. it is SOOO frustrating. so the pants are mostly constructed, but i still need to do the waistband and cuffs. i have my tofu marinating, but i don't have time to bake it. i hope my fruit stays good until i have time to bake IT. but right now, i'm going to bed, so i'll be fresh for my field trip to milwalkee tomorrow. oh, but i got REALLY exciting mail! southwest (LOVE THEM!) sent me an apology letter for my awful experience in the weather coming home from the beach, and a voucher for a free round trip flight! where should i go? it's good for a year, anywhere southwest flies to...

anyway, will type again tomorrow after milwalkee- i'll tell you how it goes!

No comments: